· Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
· Creating and revising job descriptions
· Conducting annual salary surveys
· Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget and evaluation program
· Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
· Maintaining affirmative action programs
· Maintaining department records and reports
· Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
· Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, and presentation skills.
· Design and deliver OD strategies, processes and interventions that support main goal to be the number one insurance company in the market.
· Real Estate Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its equivalents.
· 15+ years of experience.
· HR Diploma is a must.
· Fluent in English.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office.