Experience 8+ Years
- Prepare Baselines & Tender schedules
- Monitoring Engineering, Procurement & construction schedule on site.
- Attending weekly progress meeting.
- Preparing update schedule, progress & delay analysis reports.
- Recording any variations between the baseline and the update.
- Providing corrective actions to take place on site to be ahead schedule.
- Coordinate with all of site teams’ managers to achieve the targeted plans.
- Coordinate with the contractors & sub-contractors on site.
- Suggest mitigation plans and recovery procedures as per point of view to be implemented and discussed properly with project manager and the concerned departments.
- Receive the budgets and BOQ including selling prices of projects predefined.
- Restructure the budget to the needed format to control the cost of the project.
- Receive the project’s MR to review and approve then send it to the supply chain department.
- Receive project’s PO to review and approve that prices are within the budget.
- Assign and allocate the actual cost of the project.
- Update project’s selling price.
- Handle all required data to the manager to prepare the monthly cost report
- Study the project’s documents like drawings, specifications, and schedule, review tender documents and contract to be able to follow up on materials required.
- Visit site and record information’s
- To review vendors and suppliers quotations to determine the best price and delivery date.
- Prepare comparative analyses documents related to specs, price, delivery conditions and mode of transportation.
- Controlling and monitor cash in and out of the projects
- :Architectural /Civil Engineering Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10 years of experience in construction industry