· Manage the day-to-day work of the Chairman Office, ensuring smooth and seamless flow of work.
· Communicate with Board Members on a regular basis to ensure maximum participation of Board members in strategic and business planning activities.
· Coordinates preparation and timely dissemination of company reports and slide presentations for board meetings.
· Creates highly effective organizational and filing systems, including quick and thorough indexing, filing, resulting in easy access to critical information and streamlined office functioning.
* Female Only Not veiled
· Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
· Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Not less than 5 years of relevant experience in same role, real estate experience is Must
· Fluency in Arabic & English, written and spoken, and excellent drafting skills.
· Working conditions might be inside & outside office.